I thought I would share a few pictures from this weekend along with a very delicious recipe we tried out for dinner Saturday evening. Zach plays on our church basketball league and they had a game Saturday morning. It was very early but it was pretty sweet because it was held at an actual arena. I felt like a celebrity being able to have court side seats 🙂 I hope you enjoy the pictures I took along with the recipe! You should totally try it out if you have a crock pot! It was very easy & beyond amazing. Enjoy!
I found the recipe on Pinterest…I take no credit 🙂 Serves 6-8
– 12 ounces of uncooked elbow macaroni
– 4 tablespoons of butter, cut into cubes
– 1 can (12 ounces) of evaporated milk
– 1 1/2 cups of half & half
– 3 cups (12 ounces) of shredded sharp cheddar cheese
– 8 ounces of Velveeta cheese, cut into cubes
– 1/4 teaspoon of salt
– 1/4 teaspoon of pepper
1. Spray 3½ to 4-quart slow cooker with cooking spray. Cook the pasta to al dente and drain. Place the macaroni in the slow cooker, immediately add the butter and stir until melted.
2. Add the evaporated milk, half & half, 2½ cups of the cheddar cheese, the Velveeta, salt and pepper; stir to blend well.
3. Cover and cook on low for 2 to 3 hours (if you have a larger slow cooker, decrease the cooking time). During the last 15 minutes of cooking, sprinkle with the remaining ½ cup of cheddar cheese. Once done, turn the slow cooker setting to warm until ready to serve.
That’s it! Have a great week!